Coming out as arguably one of the best communication software that works online, Skype has made it convenient to make both video and audio calls no matter where you are in the world. While it is still a good thing to be able to communicate, it becomes even better if you have a way to keep a record or backup of the conversation in the instance you need to review or revisit them later. If you are a Skype enthusiast and you are looking for a way to record Skype for business calls, we have lined up for you two of the best tools that you can get started with and make the best out of them.
Consequently, this means that the desperate search you have been through will come to an end once you go through this article. The good thing about relying on third-party apps to achieve the task at hand is that you will be opened up to lots of features even when you need to record Skype meetings. On the same note, you have the option to go for a typical screen recorder but that will not be perfect for the job when compared to the best software to record Skype for business calls that directly integrates with Skype itself. Without further ado, we present you two of the best programs that will kick the ball out of the park for you in the process to record Skype meetings.
MP3 Skype Recorder
At the click of a button, MP3 Skype Recorder will be able to record Skype meetings for you in the most convenient way since it automatically sets itself up after installation. You will not only get to record P2P Skype calls but also SkypeOut calls without any strain especially when you consider that it supports automatic recording.
On top of that, the recorded Skype for business calls is stored locally on your computer in MP3 format that is a universal format. Better yet, you have the chance to define the bitrate to use without forgetting the choice between mono and stereo audio. Find out below how to get started with this good program.
- Once you have downloaded and installed MP3 Skype Recorder, launch it and make sure it is set to “ON” mode.
- Pick a destination folder for the files you record Skype for business calls.
- Define the launch mode especially between manual and auto
- Choose the audio sample rate, bitrate, and the mode (mono or stereo) besides setting up the necessary notifications when you start and end recordings.
- Start a call on Skype and this good program will automatically start to record Skype meetings without the need for your interaction.
- When the call is ended, you will have a notification from this software where you get the chance to rename the file, delete among other options. You should then have the saved file in the folder you defined earlier
With this tool to record Skype for business calls, you have a simple and overly instinctive user interface that is not complex at all to get around. It has easy integration with Skype conferencing hence the best choice when you need to record a Skype meeting as a participant. Better yet, you will get to record video calls for personal or business purposes all for free. What’s more? It amazingly manages to keep track of simultaneous calls while at the same time saving them separately.
Evaer Skype Video Recorder
This is a pretty powerful add-on for Skype that gives you the ability to record both video and audio calls. Be it picture-in-picture, separate video calls, side-by-side, remote, or local webcam only, this tool to record Skype for business calls has got you covered. Better yet, the final video files are saved in very convenient and popular MP4 or AVI formats.
At the same time, you have the chance to enjoy automated call recording for both video and audio without the need for your interaction. Amazingly, this tool to record Skype meetings also lets you preview the video while the call recording is going on. On top of that, you can choose the orientation, the video codec, the resolution, the frame rate among other parameters. Here is how to get started with this good program.
- Definitely, you have to start by downloading the trial version of this Skype for business tool and being a minimalist program, you should not take ages to set up on your computer
- Launch it before you kick start your meeting or call on Skype.
- Next, run Skype and this good software to record Skype for business calls will automatically link up with Skype and have a “Ready” status for you.
- Start a call on Skype and then hit the “Start Recording” button to begin the capture once the call is connected. Optionally, you can avoid going through this step by activating the automatic recording mode.
- Pause the recording as the need arises and then stop when you are done with the call.
- At the end of the day, this is the best software to record Skype for business calls without any limitations at all. You have the chance to record sound from both sides, local or remote only depending on your preferences while at the same time enjoy self-adaptive video resolution and aspect ratio selection done by this tool to record video calls. By being able to automatically detect the type of call, the saving format changes among MP4, AVI, and MP3.
By having any of these top and good programs as part of your skyping arsenal, the process to record video calls or audio calls on Skype becomes just like a walk in the park. Their reliability beats any other programs especially when you factor in the automated mode that you are opened up to.
Whether it is an interview, a conference, or even a one to one conversation, these go-to solutions have got you covered. All you have to do is pick the one that has proven to record Skype for business calls in the most convenient way on top of being able to augur in the best way with what you are looking forward to.